Feeling sexy is something a lot of women struggle with oddly enough. A lot of women live life on a daily basis wondering how to feel sexy and feel ashamed to admit it. If you are a woman who cannot find your inner sexy, then this post is for you. Feeling sexy goes beyond what you see on the outside. It starts with confidence and killer eyebrows. Hey, good brows are a must ladies. The golden rule to feeling sexy is to make sure you are doing it for yourself first. When I sat down and decided to write this post, I surveyed a few women of all different cultures and backgrounds. I was curious to know, “What does sexy mean to you”. To my surprise, I discovered a lot of women don’t feel sexy and don’t know how to go about it. Then the other half shared a few tips on what made them feel sexy. Below I put together a list of ten ways to find your inner sexy and to feel sexy.
- Having a glass of wine. Coming home after a long day of work, wine is the first thing most women crave. Wine relaxes you and quenches all desires. Sitting on your couch with a tall glass of wine with the lights dimmed allows you to focus on whats important, YOU. How could you not feel sexy sipping sensually on a cold glass of your favorite wine? Close your eyes and envision yourself somewhere magical or shacking up with the person of your dreams. After all, wine makes anything possible if you have enough. Am I right ladies?!
- Good Music. Music often sets the tone for whatever the event. In this case, throw on some nice sensual music and let it take you away. Marvin Gaye has never failed me.
- Long warm baths or showers. Get inside the bathtub and let the warm water serenade you. Feeling clean makes you feel good and feeling good is what sexy is all about. Use your favorite bath bomb or shower gel and let the smell warm your soul. Finish up with body oil and your favorite fragrance. Smelling good makes you feel good by default.
- Exfoliate, Facials and Waxing. Removing all of the unwanted hairs and dead skin from your body will instantly make you feel unstoppable. Get a facial to clean shrink those pores. Remove those stubborn hairs that makes sleeping at night uncomfortable. Exfoliate the dead, dry, and rough skin away. Embrace the soft, and sun kissed glow your body will naturally have afterwards. You will thank yourself in the end. Trust me on this one ladies.
- Get your hair and nails done/ Do your makeup. The small things do matter. Taking care of your hair and nails will give you the confidence to shake that guys hand that you’ve been admiring for weeks. You will feel on top of the world with a new do and turn heads whether you notice it or not. Makeup whether a full face or just mascara leaves you feeling put together and alive inside. Admit it.
- Buy that lingerie you’ve been eyeballing. Buy it and wear it. Single or taken, wear it because you look fucking amazing in it. I was once told that the most important thing every woman should do is wear a good pair of underwear and bra even if you are running errands in a t-shirt and sweat pants. Wear it for you and you’ll be surprised how sexy you will feel. It is like a treat to yourself from you.
- Heels. A good pair of heels will take any boring outfit from cute to sexy. Heels allow you to stand tall, walk proud, and strut your stuff. Let’s not forget it elongates those legs.
- Working out. Whether you love working out or not, you feel unstoppable afterwards.
- Dancing. Whether you are at home in your pj’s or at the hottest club, dancing releases that inner sexy you did not know you had. Allow the music to take control and let your hair down. Dance the night away and don’t look back.
- A good cleanse. Cleansing releases the toxins from your body and leaves you feeling lighter, cleaner, and full of good energy.
Keep in mind that feeling sexy is more than whats on the outside but more important, how you feel on the inside. Everyone’s definition of sexy varies but all have something in common: YOU. Change your definition of sexy if you feel that you are not sexy because that is simply not true.
Own it, Believe it, Feel it.