We all have that one t-shirt that we love beyond measures. If you are anything like me, you have one favorite t-shirt that you want to wear everyday but can’t because lets face it, it would be painfully obvious. Over time I have made it my mission to find alternate ways of wearing items in my closet multiple times with a few fashion tweaks here and there. Unless you are a Kardashian, buying new clothes every week so you do not have to repeat your clothes is simply not realistic.
The most common item that people are caught being “repeat offenders” would be t-shirts. Being comfortable often takes the lead when it comes to style and what better way to display that other than in a t-shirt? I find myself wanting to be comfortable in anything I wear these days the older I get. Another fact, t-shirts are the most versatile piece of clothing that most people own. This post will be dedicated to showing ten different ways to spruce up that t-shirt and how to make it perfectly expectable to wear to any event.
- My favorite go-to: BLAZERS! Any color blazer can take any basic tee to chic. Don’t be afraid to play with colors and textures.
2. Wear it tucked in with a statement belt.
3. Add Heels.
4. Statement bottoms
5. Adding statement jewelry to any look is key, especially to any t-shirt.
6. Change the look of any tee by rolling up the sleeves or by tying a knot at the bottom.
7. Add Sneakers.
8. Don’t be afraid to layer.
9. Demin or Leather, your choice!
10. Wear it under a dress, Change it up.
The possibilities are endless. Do not be afraid to get creative. The end goal is to wear what works for you. You do not have to be rollin’ in dough to recreate the looks above. Look in your closet and start pairing items together.
Wear the unexpected, be extraordinary, be resourceful XO
Disclaimer: All photos are not mine. Credit: Pinterest